Tag: How to achieve


How to achieve be linked by another blog

Yesterday I received one of the many emails that surely you have also received, where the person wants you to put a link to your blog or website. I even suggested a code for your link.

Obviously, I ignored the email. I do 95% of those cases. In addition, the remaining 5%? In that small percentage of cases, not only I read the email but also I end linking to the website of the person.

Read More