How to remove acne blemishes with lemon
1 year ago Christopher 0
Having overcome acne, you may remain in face some spots or unsightly marks because those pimples or zits that were not treated in the right way. In addition to these, it is also possible that red spots occurring during the condition due to dead skin cells that clog pores and inflames the skin. Would you like to finish with all of them and restore your skin a unified and beautiful tone?
In this article, we show the benefits of one of the best products for this purpose: lemon, fruit thanks to its clarifying, cleansing and astringent properties is ideal for improving the appearance of skin that has suffered acne and consequence of this on your skin. Pay attention to the following lines and find out how to remove acne blemishes with lemon step by step.
1) Lemon is one of the best natural treatments for acne exists, because it is beneficial both to help the grains to dry them and disappear as to prevent these impurities end up leaving unsightly marks or scars on the skin. Moreover, not only to prevent but also to reduce their visibility and encourage their disappearance once have appeared on his face. Below, we detail why the lemon can serve to remove stains from face acne effectively.
Citric acid lemon gives this result a cleaning properties and whitening very powerful so that on one hand destroy all those bacteria that cause acne and secondly, it reduces coloration and visibility of the stains on acne they have been left once the beans have disappeared. Lemon contains vitamin C, which inhibits the production of melanin, thus reducing dark spots and getting stained areas acquire again the same tone as the rest of the skin.
Besides the above, lemon when applied to the skin also exerts an exfoliating action; it removes all the dead skin cells and promotes the development of healthy cells. After that, the result is a much healthier, radiant and youthful skin.
2) If you want to use lemon to remove stains from acne, you should know that you can apply it on the skin alone or combined with other ingredients with bleaching properties, as discussed later in this article. Whatever the way you choose, it is essential that you first prepare your skin for treatment, because it is the only way that your skin can fully absorb all the nutrients lemon and stains or marks begin to decline.
To do this properly, you must wash your face with a soft, suitable to your skin type and plenty of warm or cold-water facial cleanser. In the event that your dermatologist has recommended you a specific cleanser for acne, is this the you have to use. Once you have finished, dry skin with a dry towel taking a few small touches to remove excess moisture.
3) The first treatment that we propose to remove acne marks with lemon involves the application of juice freshly squeezed from the fruit. The steps are very simple, notes:
- Take a lemon and cut it in half with a knife.
- Squeeze lemon to extract their juice and pour it into a cup or bowl. Add a little water.
- Soak a cotton pad or small gauze in lemon juice.
- Apply lemon juice on the skin with acne blemishes with soft touches and ensuring that the liquid does not come into contact with eyes or open wounds.
- Let acting treatment for 20 minutes, after this time, remove with warm or cold water. Another option is to do it before you go to bed and leave overnight, rinsed off with water the next morning.
There are some precautions you should take into account when using lemon juice for acne if you do not want to damage your skin. Treatment is not recommended for people with very sensitive skin, if this is your case, it is preferable that dilutes juice with a greater amount of water and previously performs a test on a skin area. Furthermore, while the lemon is applied to the skin, you should not be in the sun, as new spots may appear.
You may also like to read another article on xWorld: Foods that reduce acne
4) There are other treatments based on lemon also can help remove stains or acne naturally. A good choice is the mask that combines lemon with sugar, a product exfoliate your skin deep and the release of those dead cells and enhance the obscure darkness of the spots. To prepare, you will need:
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon sugar
Preparation: Squeeze the lemon juice to obtain and mix with sugar in a bowl to create a grainy paste. Use this paste to exfoliate the skin stained by applying circular massage. Leave it on for 20 minutes, then remove with warm or cold water.
5) Apart from lemon, another great natural product to combat acne and blemishes or scars that this can cause is honey. It’s cleaner and very moisturizing, so your dermis will be perfectly well nourished. To make a mask of lemon and honey acne, you need:
- 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons honey
Preparation: Squeeze the lemon to extract the juice. Warms a little honey in the microwave and mix with the lemon juice. Apply the resulting paste on the face as a mask and let stand for about 20 minutes, approximately.
6) Baking soda also helps clear up acne blemishes and is a great product to improve the appearance of acne – prone skin and fat. Reduces excessive production of sebum and unclog pores, thus preventing new impurities appear. If you want to prepare a mask of baking soda and lemon to remove the marks and acne scars, you need to gather:
- 2 tablespoons baking soda
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 5 tablespoons of mineral water
Preparation: In a bowl, mix all ingredients until a thick paste. Apply mask on face and leave it on for about 20 minutes.
7) There are other ingredients such as aloe vera, olive oil and tomatoes they are also good allies to remove stains from acne and make them less visible.