This year autumn has not come when it should and many have come acrossthe change of closet made and high temperaturesthat do not fit anything well with their seasonal clothing … That has made us think that maybethe closet change is not such a good idea.It has its advantages, yes, in some houses it is almost imperative because of space, but it also has some cons.
The reality is that many haveinsufficient storage furniture in their bedroom to store their clothes for the whole year.Thus, the change of wardrobe emerges as a strategy to allow tohave in the closet all the clothesand all the accessories that we can put in each season and lighten the space by storing clothes from other stations in boxes, for example, in the store.But let us analyze some advantages and some drawbacks of this practice.
- It helps us not to accumulate.When we check the closet to change the clothes every season, we have an excellentopportunity to donate or throw theone that we know that we are not going to put.A couple of annual reviews of everything we have will facilitate the task of not saving what is left over.
- It is a good time to put the clothes on, check everything we have, make sure it is in good condition and if not take the appropriate measures to fix it.A broken button, a broken zipper, a jacket that needs to go through the dry cleaning … Changing the wardrobe helps us to detect all those needs.
- It allows to have the best ordered wardrobe, with less things and with everything in sight, so it simplifies us every morning the moment to dress.It is already known that the less bulge, the more clarity andthe less is more makes us easier day by day, also in the dressing room or in the closet.
You may also like to read: 7 Ideas for a small bedroom larger look
- If a few days or weeksthe weather does not correspond to the seasonthat marks the calendar, we will be in trouble when dressing.That is what is happening this month in many places, we have an October that looks like August and the looks that are seen in the street make clear that some did the closet change ahead of time …
- If we decide totravel to a country with a different climate thanours we will have to go down (or up) to the storage room to pack.Caribbean at Christmas?It is an excellent option, but we will have to search the things of the beach and the more summery sets and put them back in their boxes, when we return in January, which will almost be even worse.
- We never knowwhen toreturn to describable and besides investing atleast an afternoon in the famous exchange, in some dates we areclothing ourselves directly from the boxes or out to the street clothes of the season it is not.Having everything from all seasons in the closet in times of transition from one station to another is clearly advantageous.
I personallyvote not to make a wardrobe changeor, at most, to make a change but to another closet that is also in the house, never in boxes or in the storage room.If we do not fit everything in the bedroom, I think it is better to add another wardrobe in some room in which it has room, to keep all the clothes within our reach, as well as climate change or an unexpected trip, as far as clothing is concerned, will not generate any problems.And you, do you change your wardrobe clothes every season?